2020 Corvette C8 Overview
How do you reinvent a classic? With updated styling and a powerful new engine configuration, Chevy has done it with the new 2020 Corvette C8 with the introduction of the Corvette C8 mid-engine to Gardendale, bringing even more precision and power to the quintessential American performance car.
New Features for the 2020 Corvette C8
When we say that the Corvette C8 is all-new in 2020, we mean that only one part has been carried over from the last generation. Here’s a taste of what’s new:
- The Corvette C8 features power you can see with a 6.2L LT2 V8 engine that’s visible through a rear hatch window. The C8 Corvette horsepower clocks in at a whopping 495 hp. The new mid-engine places the engine’s power in the rear where it’s needed most. The available Engine Appearance Package, with carbon-fiber components and LED lights, put all the focus on the engine, so don’t be surprised if you get a few stares in Birmingham!
- Get ready to put the top down on those Hoover summer days! The Corvette C8 Stingray convertible has the first-ever production retractable hardtop that glides into the car’s body for easy storage without impacting the engine’s power.
2020 Corvette C8 Specs
This re-imagined Corvette is available in three trim packages for both coupe and convertible.
- Corvette Stingray 1LT starts at $59,995 for the coupe, $67,495 for the convertible. It’s the lightest Stingray available, and comes well-appointed with a Bose premium 10-speaker sound system, power 8-way GT1 seats, driver mode selector, and all-season performance tires.
- Corvette Stingray 2LT coupe’s starting price is $67,295, and the convertible starts at $74,295. This upgrade includes comfort and convenience features and color-matched interior options, along with front curb view mirrors, Bose Performance Series 14-speaker audio, heated/vented seats and a heated steering wheel, and available GT2 seats in Napa leather.
- With a starting price of $71,945 for the coupe and $78,945 for the convertible, the Corvette Stingray 3LT is the top of the line in luxury performance. The interior comes with 13 color options for the leather-wrapped instrument panel, doors, and standard GT2 Napa leather seats.
Feel the Corvette C8 Mid-Engine Power at Edwards Chevrolet Co., Inc.
Contact Edwards Chevrolet Co., Inc. to schedule a test drive as soon as the 2020 Corvettes arrive. Apply for financing now, and be the first driver in Bessemer in this new generation of Corvette! Looking for more powerful Chevy options? Learn more about Camaro Prices today. You can also see how Chevy stacks up against the competition when you closely compare the Chevy Camaro vs. Ford Mustang with our team!