2020 Silverado Special Editions
At the 2019 Texas State Fair, Chevy unveiled new versions of two of their most popular Silverado Special Editions for the 2020 model year. Edwards Chevrolet Downtown is excited to welcome back the redesigned Silverado Midnight and Silverado Rally Editions. Whether you’re looking for a rugged special edition for off-roading or a beautiful full-sized truck for driving in Gardendale, the new Silverado Special Editions deliver with what Car and Driver describes as, “…all of the improvements the base model has seen [since 2018], just with more attitude.” Contact Edwards Chevrolet Downtown and special order your special edition Chevrolet Silverado, because these limited editions won’t last!
2020 Silverado Midnight Special Edition
If you like to get out of Hoover and head off road, you’ll love the Silverado Midnight Special Edition. This rugged Special Edition Chevrolet Silverado is available in the LT Trail Boss and Custom Trail Boss trim packages, and is made to ride hard with these features:
- 2-inch factory suspension lift
- Z71 Off-Road Package with Rancho mono-tube off-road shocks
- Automatic locking rear differential
- Skid plates
- 18-inch black painted wheels and Goodyear Duratrac off-road tires
- Exterior black accents: badges, grille, Bowtie logo, bumpers, exhaust tips, and off-road assist steps.
- Two engine options: 5.3L V8 with a six-speed automatic transmission, or 6.2L V8 with a 10-speed automatic transmission for 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
Silverado Rally Special Edition
For city style in Bessemer, the Silverado Special Edition Rally is just right with its sporty yet sophisticated design of the Custom and RST trims that includes:
- Black, Red Hot, Silver Ice Metallic or Summit White exterior paint.
- Body-colored grille, black Rally stripes on the hood and tailgate, black Chevrolet tailgate lettering, black badging, black Bowtie logos, black exhaust tips, and black assist steps.
- The Custom Rally features 20-inch black painted wheels and a 2.7L Turbo engine with 8-speed automatic transmission.
- The RST Rally comes with 22-inch black painted wheels. There are three powertrain options: 2.7L Turbo with 8-speed automatic transmission, 5.3L V-8 with 8-speed automatic transmission, and 6.2L V-8 with 10-speed automatic transmission.
Edwards Chevrolet Downtown Is Your Special Edition Chevrolet Silverado Source!
Act fast, because the 2020 Silverado Special Editions will move quickly. Get a head start when you apply for financing with Edwards Chevrolet Downtown so we can get your in your Midnight or Rally as soon as possible, and don’t hesitate to give us a call at (205) 716-3330 with any additional questions about special ordering your Special Edition Chevrolet Silverado. Learn more about the strong Chevy Silverado towing specs with our team today!
Learn More About the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado
At the 2019 Texas State Fair, Chevy unveiled new versions of two of their most popular Silverado Special Editions for the 2020 model year. Edwards Chevrolet Downtown is excited to welcome back the redesigned Silverado Midnight and Silverado Rally Editions. Whether you’re looking for a rugged special edition for off-roading or a beautiful full-sized truck for driving…
It takes a tough truck to handle the needs of Hoover and Gardendale drivers, but the 2020 Chevy Silverado delivers every time. But if you’re looking for a model with plenty of space to spare, you might be wondering, “What is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado?” The good news is that you have…
The Chevy Silverado 1500 is one of the best performing pickup trucks in the industry, and it’s not hard to understand why. In addition to its strong performance on Gardendale roads, incredible towing power, and comfortable interior, the Silverado 1500 is highly customizable with available special edition models and numerous Chevy parts and accessories to…